10.17.2007

Dance Fever




Maddi has always loved to dance around the house and gets off her chair every time a song comes on while watching High School Musical. Now that she is finally 3, she gets to take "real" dance lessons. Every Tuesday morning I wake Maddi up and say, "You have dance lessons today!" and I am greeted with a heartfelt "Yea!!!". This is by far this little girl's most favorite thing to do and it is so fun to watch her every week. She comes home and practices her special positions and walks, and is very focused on making sure she gets it just right. After going to baseball, t-ball, and football games for the big brothers, it's fun to have something just for Maddi.

1 comment:

Tara said...

*Beautiful* pictures of your little girl! I'd love to hear where she's getting to take such ballet-rific lessons...you know, for future reference when I have little girls in IC? Anyway, she looks right at home!