10.20.2007

Frogger





Ok, so frogs aren't really my thing, but they seem to be my kids' thing. A favorite pastime for the kids in our neighborhood is to see how many frogs can be caught and it's always a competition to see who can find the smallest and largest one. I really shouldn't complain as this keeps them busy for hours and they love to just watch them do "frog things" whatever that may be. Who knew-a science experiment right in my own backyard! I have to admit, the really tiny ones are even kind of cute but since I have seen them pee on my children several times I have yet to offer for one to be put in my hand. Not very adventurous, I know, but once you pass the potty training stage the thought of being peed on again is not all that appealing. The best thing about it all is watching their faces light up when they run and tell you how many frogs they caught this time and scream, "isn't that awesome?" I hope you have an awesome day and don't forget to catch some frogs along the way---

1 comment:

The Fam said...

Your kids will have great memories of being able to explore and try all kinds of stuff.