10.13.2007

Maddi's Hair


From the beginning, Maddi has been a bit
challenged in the hair department. Of all my three kids, she has had the least amount of hair at this age. She has yet to have, or rather, NEED, a haircut whereas my boys would have had several at this point. It was with great pride, for Maddi AND me, when I was able to put the first two pigtails in her hair. Now, I know they are a bit pathetic, but just the fact that a few hairs were willing to cooperate and be held by the tiniest of hair bands was quite a triumphant moment for the two of us. Just look at that proud face!!!

2 comments:

kaleidoscope said...

Yea, pigtails for Maddi! :) Lock away every pair of scissors in the house!

Hawkeyegirl said...

I've found a kindred spirit in Miss Maddi! Hair challenged - that's me.