12.26.2008

Cupcake Heaven




So Maddi's Santa gift was a cupcake maker/decorator. She just HAD to have it and everytime we were in a store and went by it she reminded me of how badly she wanted/needed it. So on Christmas morning she was thrilled to see it sitting there! I think we had made our first cupcake by 7:30 am. And we all know how tasty those mixes that come with the toy are. (Blech!)

Santa was also creative enough to bring her a little chef's apron, and a matching one for me! How clever that jolly old man can be! There were several occasions during holiday baking that I wished Santa had dropped mine off a little earlier, but oh well. Maddi loves her cupcakes and thinks she is an awesome cupcake baker--she'll make one for ya if you want!

1 comment:

kaleidoscope said...

Hey, 'Cupcake Maker', will you make Grandma a cupcake the next time I come to visit? :)