12.29.2008

Happy Birthday Drew








My baby turned NINE yesterday! Where has the time gone?? I think about how fast the last nine years have gone and realize that in nine more years, he will be leaving home for college. WOW! I know nine years is a long time, but it is amazing to put it into perspective that way. Especially considering life will continue to get busier and busier, making the time go that much faster.

He is such a great kid and has been such a blessing to us. It is so fun to watch him grow into a "big guy", yet at the same time see the things that keep him my little boy. He loves his WebKinz and sleeps with at least one each night. He loves to snowboard and even wants us to move back to Colorado because, "...that's where I'm from and all." (He was born in Denver for those that didn't know that). He is the most awesome, kind, helpful, happy, PATIENT, and special big brother that Lars and Maddi could ever have, and he truly loves them. He loves his dog Dakota. He loves God. He loves and is great at drawing. He far surpasses me in all things technological.(Not hard to do, but still...). He loves school and his friends. He loves equality. He loves to play sports. He loves to take self portraits with my camera. He loves cartoons. And he loves ME! (I am sooo lucky!) Mom and Dad love you so much big guy, and we thank God for you every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

kaleidoscope said...

Now that I am done crying..........!
Drew, you're such a great grandson, son and brother and you are loved so much by so many! It's a joy to watch you grow from a baby, to a little boy to a young man. :)

I love you!
Grandma Connie