Well, here it is, the night before Thanksgiving and the first snowfall of the year arrives. Ever since hearing that it might snow today my kids started asking if they would be able to snowboard later and of course I tried to not be too optimistic so they wouldn't be let down when all we received was a random flurry. Well, we did get a little more than a flurry, and apparently you don't really need that much snow to be able to snowboard because by golly-here they are in full glory-sliding down the "hill" that is our front yard. Even Dakota was thrilled to play in the foreign (to her) white stuff. Also, in the true spirit of the season, my children have started singing various Christmas songs. Well, ok, just one in particular. The other day I was driving Lars and Maddi around and from the back of the van I heard the following:
Jinger Bells! Jinger Bells!
Jinger all the way,
Erf is fun, ish to wide
one horse open sleigh
HEY!
What struck me the most is that they BOTH were singing the same wrong words with some random made up word in its place. I remember being little (or who am I kidding-it even happens now) when you just can't figure out what the darn words are! Oh well, sing it loud, sing it proud!!! Welcome to the Christmas season--
1 comment:
Gosh, don't I have such awesome grandchildren!? Love the song!! :)
Post a Comment