11.11.2007

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner




Saturday we got to go to CF to hang out with family and I ate enough (this family does not lack in the food preparation department) food that it gave me a little precursor of what is to come next week for the ACTUAL Thanksgiving celebration. That feeling of being permanently stuffed for about six weeks straight due to big meals and holiday parties is almost enough to make me want to boycott the holidays, but who am I kidding. I eat enough "puppy chow mix" during the holiday season that I can put it in it's own food group. And besides, what good would it be if I couldn't put "lose 10 pounds" on my New Year's resolution list?? Anyway-to my family--it was great to see you this weekend and we love you much!! Hope to see you again soon. To the rest of you--enjoy the holidays and if you are ever in the mood for some puppy chow, stop on by and I'll share mine with ya!
PS-Matt--you've been blogged! HA!

No comments: