Well, we finally managed to get our camera to one of Drew's football games--of course the last one of the season. For being the first weekend in November we were very thankful for the beautiful weather!! Drew and his team played hard and had lots of fun, and got lots of practice playing all positions. On the way to his last game he asked me what I thought his favorite position might be, I immediately thought/assumed that it would be the QB or some receiver who gets to score the points. How surprised I was when he said "...linebacker, because I get to rip off their flags!" Stupid me!! How would I know how the mind of a 7 year old boy works??!! I played tea parties and dollies and tried to use ink pens to add make-up to their faces. (How shocked I was when I discovered that it doesn't come off...) Anyway, football was great and now we are getting ready to move onto basketball---we'll keep you posted!!
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hey, Drew, you look pretty cool out there on the field!
Post a Comment