I have a kid who is ALMOST 10...December 28, to be exact. When to plan birthday parties for him can be a little challenging given the *other* excitement this time of year. In fact, last year we never did manage to put together a party for his friends, so THIS year, I was going to be on top of it. I mean, it's not every year that you get to join the ranks of double digits, right??
There is a hotel in town that has a big waterslide in it, and that is where Drew decided he wanted his party. We debated as to whether or not we should have his friends stay overnight like our family was going to do, but Drew was persuasive and so we gave in. 6 friends in all, plus our 3 kids. I was impressed by the amount of pizza that boys this age can manage to inhale! They were very well behaved and Jamie and I enjoyed ourselves as well.
I think the pictures speak for themselves...the kids had a blast, they stayed up WAAY too late, and did I mention that the kids had a blast??!!
Happy ALMOST Birthday Drew!
1 comment:
Oh what fun!
Post a Comment