12.28.2009

Christmas 2009

the new "fake" tree...I rather like it :)
lookin' a little tired but still goin' strong
Nik and Maddi
Band Hero says they "rock!"
our little drummer boy
Maddi and her new red shoes
Jake, Drew, and Lars
Maddi and her new "tendo ds"
Marie and Kent
Drew, Jake, AJ, Lars (still in pjs...), and Nik



Another great Christmas celebration is complete! Everyone was able to time their travel in a way that the weather wasn't too horrible, and for the second year in a row we turned the event into a giant sleepover. 11 of us in all, and we all managed to stuff ourselves, play games, and even watch a movie. Ok, I fell asleep during that, but, in my defense, I had been woken up at 3:30am by Drew because he was ready to get up and open presents! (For the record, I made him go back to bed until 6:30!)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!

2 comments:

The Fam said...

I like your tree too. Merry Christmas!

me said...

Love the pictures and Lars' hair! Great red, festive color how did that happen?