



Well, the time has come...all of my kids are now officially in school. A little sad, a little excited, but WOW! I can't believe it! 4 years ago I was sending my oldest to kindergarten, so to be sending my baby is just crazy! All of my kids were excited to be starting back and Maddi was certainly proud to be able to go to the same school as her brothers.
The bus stops in front of our house so it's always a little nuts in the morning, especially since the majority of the group is of the boy variety. Skateboards and scooters everywhere, sword fights, and laps around the outside of the house...nothing better than sweaty boys to start the school day off right!
I now have no excuse to not get all my *stuff* done, but I suppose I still won't. I will, however, miss them like crazy when they are gone!
1 comment:
Gavin picked out the same shirt for school this year! Maddi looks so cute no more baby for her!
Post a Comment