11.25.2008

There's a Hole in My Rug


I can't possibly imagine what crumb/morsel/smell my dog was obsessing over when she felt the need to dig through my rug and create this big hole under my table. She was totally consumed by this *spot* and for days we would find her digging and licking away at this part of the rug. I hope whatever it was she was looking for was found. It has now been there for weeks (okay, months) and we have yet to replace the rug. (aka-I am too cheap) and see no rug purchase in the near future. I thought maybe writing about it would make me feel better, but, it doesn't. It still looks like a hole, it still looks sad, and I'm still not going to replace it anytime soon. Maybe it's growing on me. It is certainly a conversation starter. And I'm sure my dog didn't mean to actually make a hole, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. I see no need for a new rug!