My daughter is a thief. Well, at least when it comes to her big brothers' toys. Especially the "important" ones that she knows her brothers can't live without. We've all caught on to her little game of taking her brothers' toys and stashing them in her bedroom--and she usually hides them in one trunk in particular. So the other day when Drew got home from school and wanted to play his Nintendo DS (aka "tendo" as Maddi calls it) he went to his room where it was plugged in to the charger.
Not there--go figure.
He proceeds into Maddi's room and asks her where his nintendo is and of course she says, "I dunno." He then goes straight for the trunk where she usually hides it but he can't seem to find it anywhere. Now we have a problem, and Drew is getting a little frustrated. I decide to get involved at this point to help out poor Drew, and when I proceed to ask Maddi where the nintendo is, she says, "Once upon a time, there was a princess." Thinking she is not listening (and I'm a little annoyed by this point) I ask her 3 more times where the nintendo is. Each time, she says, "Once upon a time, there was a little princess." Finally on the fourth try, she added the rest of the story, "... she liked to put the tendo in the basket and played with it. It was really fun!" at this point I searched a different basket in her room and found the nintendo right away. Her brothers were actually cracking up at this point so I decided to end the story with, "...and the princess gave the nintendo back to her brother and they all lived happily ever after!"
Little sisters!!!
1 comment:
OMG, this story is just too funny!!!
Post a Comment